Financial calculators provide you with the tools to make important financial decisions and reach your financial goals. Research mortgage terms or auto loans, manage personal savings and plan for retirement.
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year).
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
- How long will it take to become a millionaire?
- How long until I reach my savings goal?
- How much should I save for college?
- How can I save for a big ticket item?
- How much will my CD be worth at maturity?
- How do taxes and inflation affect my savings?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How much will I receive in Social Security?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- How much can I save with my 401(k)?
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) retirement savings plans.
- How much will inflation affect my retirement?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How will extra payments affect my loan?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- Should I lease or purchase a car?
- How much will my auto payments be?
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing?
- Should I accelerate my auto payments?
- How much car can I afford?