You’ll find our rates highly competitive. What you’ll experience is good, old fashioned service such as dealing with a real person who will go the extra mile to help you on your way up.
Let us help on your way up.
Why Join LCU?
Members of the Latvian Credit Union really feel like they are part of a large extended family, and we have to admit, we love hearing that. When you’re part of the Latvian Credit Union, we’ll do everything possible to help you reach your goals all with a highly personal touch and outstanding service.
To become a member of the Latvian Credit Union you need to meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a member of one of these organizations –
- Latvian Organizations Association of Minnesota (LOAM)
- Latvian Evangelical Lutheran Church of Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Association “Daugavas Vanagi”
- All family members are eligible including a spouse, in-laws and other relatives of a member of the Latvian CU. Even if the relative is now deceased, you (a child or grandchild by blood or adoption) are still eligible to join the Latvian CU.
- If you or one of your relatives once was a member, you still qualify for membership.
We have over 56 years of experience providing banking services.
Our enthusiastic team is always here to help.
Our specialists ensure you get the best service.
Request a Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our team members over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
For Businesses: Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone (612) 722-5004 between 9am-4pm Mon,Tue,Thu,Fri and 9am-6pm Wed — we would be delighted to speak.